Massachusetts is home to some of the most beautiful and diverse real estate in the nation. From a grand Victorian in the suburbs to a historic row house in Beacon Hill every property is unique. And every buyer and seller is too. Each transaction has its own uniqueness and concerns that must be addressed.
We are ready to help you buy or sell your starter home, dream house, or income property. We'll guide you through every aspect of the buyer or selling process, ensure that the appropriate legal documents fully protect your interests, and address any concerns you have.
Massachusetts is among a few “attorney states” where almost all home buyers and sellers are represented by attorneys in addition to working with a real estate agent. A real estate agent SHOULD NOT
As part of our services, we will:
- Review agreements with real estate brokers/salespeople
- Negotiate and prepare the Offer to Purchase and/or Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Research and resolve any issues regarding property title
- Review condominium documents and assist with due diligence
- Provide title insurance
- Prepare deed(s) and other relevant transactional instruments
- Review and explain all closing documents
- Answer any questions that arise during the transaction